Writer's Note: It was after the election and I had been suspended from "The Free Speech Platform" for the second time because I made a joke about how running over protestors blocking traffic was going to be a necessary form of protest, to counteract all of the unemployed behavior that the left was conducting after the "deMOCKracy" that they were crying about didn't work the way they wanted it too. I was watching the X platform devolve into haves and have nots and realized that to play on the platform you had to play the game of the platform, and I didn't like the platform anymore. I wrote this which became why I started my "I Existed" blogs. Something that is mine, that isn't supporting someone else's engagement, or can be eliminated on a whim from a man baby, like many on the right found out during those weeks.
Many years back in the wee hours of the morning, I watched
Greg Gutfeld, Andy Levy, Bill Schulz and whoever they could get to sit in “the
leg chair” on a show called RedEye. I got out of work at 2, it was on at 3, and
it was the perfect wind down to my day before I went to bed and started my life
procedure all over again the next day. It was the abnormal that was my life at
that time, and I was grateful for it.
It was because of this show and the hashtag #RedEye that I
really had anything to do with Twitter at all for many years. If you poke
through my 3000 or so followers and most of my 2000 or so following you will
see the remnants of the RedEye army that goes back to the early 2010s, and to
be fair broke up slowly after Greg Gutfeld left for Tom Shillue.
That show, and a gang of wannabe comedians hash tagging
#Redeye all night and #TCOT or #Teaparty all day got a lot of us through the
Obama years and helped us get over the horrible Mitt Romney decision that the
party of denial forced on us. I managed to stick around Twitter long enough to
see what a reality TV star with a red #MAGA hat was going to force the owners
of Twitter to perpetrate on all of us and left. I hear it only got worse for
the four years after that.
I sit here right now writing my first X article because like
before, I am not going to hang out on the platform and look at everyone else
play while I am on a 12-hour ban for posting a “comment” about hitting insane
leftist protestors with a car when they are glued to the pavement. That isn’t
hate speech, it is a realistic outcome from people that have had enough being
forced to do things by insane protestors. At least it was before our minds were
turned to mush by online group think.
The difference between Twitter and X may be the ideology of
ownership, or it may be that I was at least seen by Twitter for all those years
before they started beating me down and making my “Free Speech” censored. Right
now, anything I post at best is seen by 50 brand new con artist profiles, and I
am being fed 1000s of items a day from huge X accounts that only argue amongst
the other huge profiles on the other side of their argument. We are all so
blessed to be able to watch them farm for engagement.
Don’t get me wrong, freedom of speech isn’t “the right to be
heard” and I am the first person to defend that. Of course, the real argument
is the right to peaceably assemble. I go where I go for a reason, and I talk to
who I talk to for a reason, and that is my right too. It isn’t an honor to be
spoken to, and I have the right to not listen, especially if I have no
realistic chance of getting heard, in one form or another. I’m just hoping that
someone who needs to hear that can get something out of my rant, because
sometimes liking and commenting on things doesn’t make you heard, it just makes
you an unpaid employee. At the very least you should get to say what you need
to say while being an unpaid employee.
I really had no intention of posting an article to begin with. I just thought I was supporting a better version of Twitter when I paid for the pro service. Live and learn. I just figured while I couldn’t post or comment I should write something down. When I lose the interest to post and comment, because there is still “unfair” censorship and leave everyone else to the uniparty of X I have a eulogy this time. I had given up on the uniparty of DC when I left Twitter, because I wanted to vote for Trump and was sick of being banned for common sense or wanting to tell the truth. I never spoke up. Maybe this will be seen if I quit this time. Probably not.

Comments
Post a Comment